Hatcliffe and Beelsby Parish
(Information courtesy of WikiPedia)
Hatcliffe is a small village and civil parish in rural North East Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 6 miles (10 km) south-west from Grimsby and 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west from the A18. Less than 1 mile (1.6 km) to the north is the neighbouring village of Beelsby.
St.Mary’s Church and Hatcliffe sits in the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The parish church of St Mary’s dates from the 13th century, and contains memorials dedicated to the Hatcliffe family dating to 1525. The former post office in the centre of the village has been converted to a house, and stands by a small stream with stone bridge crossings.